Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loveandpower's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveandpower

Loveandpower's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Loveandpower's Introduction   Loveandpower's Introduction EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 am

Hello all,

My name is Loveandpower. I am loveandpower of Moparscape and Rune-Server. I am currently looking for a new rsps "home". I noticed you guys are using an older DSPK version so instantly I liked it.

Not much to really say but here is a general info type of thing:

-23 years of age
-Recently graduated with a Bachelors in Secondary Education
-Single (LOL)
-Currently unemployed Sad
-Online I go by the name of Love or Eddie

I enjoy to play and to program RSPS. I have been playing RSPS's for about two years now. I have been programming them for about a year. I have learned so much about java over the past year I just get overexcited sometimes when I get a new idea going hehe Smile

I like to listen to country music, go to high school wrestling tournaments, and just chill at home eating those Ramen Noodles!

I hope to see everyone in game. I also hope that one day I can possibly help to program for this server if I find it needing help or something of the alike.

-Eddie
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Loveandpower's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveandpower's Introduction   Loveandpower's Introduction EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 pm

lol! Welcome to Rslock.
Back to top Go down

Loveandpower's Introduction
Page 1 of 1