Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donor Shop/ areas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfalconz1

Redfalconz1

Donor Shop/ areas Empty
PostSubject: Donor Shop/ areas   Donor Shop/ areas EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 pm

im just wondering if yall can add like d claws and other had drops to get to donor shop for a good amount price of course and like a dfs for a high price? and about the donor islands i was thinking u can add one more tele that gives access to a lil room for slayer have like almost every slayer beast in there in rows of 5 or something (im just really wanting stuff in shop so the area i don't really care about lol) and prolly like something that we can steal from a stall or something that sells for 1-3m each? Plz and Ty! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
HughJass

HughJass

Donor Shop/ areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Shop/ areas   Donor Shop/ areas EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:42 pm

1-3m each? that would ruin eco so fast, i've made much off thieving regular stuff, and there would be Expensive stuff not just 50m junk, + d bones should be 500k so they're profitable
Back to top Go down
Redfalconz1

Redfalconz1

Donor Shop/ areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Shop/ areas   Donor Shop/ areas EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:40 pm

HughJass wrote:
1-3m each? that would ruin eco so fast, i've made much off thieving regular stuff, and there would be Expensive stuff not just 50m junk, + d bones should be 500k so they're profitable
Hahah tru bro i just put up a number and i was think at lest 40-70k atlest in donor place or well i really dont care what they put there as long as its higher than 30k XD
Back to top Go down
Loveandpower

Donor Shop/ areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Shop/ areas   Donor Shop/ areas EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 pm

I agree and disagree red. A donors island is generally supposed to be focus on something either unique or something that makes their time on the game fun. This does not include though a place to gain items a regular player cannot as easily. That way, a donor could just sell to a regular player? No thanks.

I do agree though that there should be skills that could be trained for donors there.
Back to top Go down
Convict13

Convict13

Donor Shop/ areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Shop/ areas   Donor Shop/ areas EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Loveandpower wrote:
I agree and disagree red. A donors island is generally supposed to be focus on something either unique or something that makes their time on the game fun. This does not include though a place to gain items a regular player cannot as easily. That way, a donor could just sell to a regular player? No thanks.

I do agree though that there should be skills that could be trained for donors there.

I think an extra skill for donors would be a little to much, perhaps overbalance the game...

However the idea is a good concept, maybe make it to easy and drain the eco based on profiteering?
Back to top Go down
Loveandpower

Donor Shop/ areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Shop/ areas   Donor Shop/ areas EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 am

Convict13 wrote:
Loveandpower wrote:

I think an extra skill for donors would be a little to much, perhaps overbalance the game...

However the idea is a good concept, maybe make it to easy and drain the eco based on profiteering?

Oh I was referring to like closer rune rocks etc I wasn't talking about a members skill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donor Shop/ areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Shop/ areas   Donor Shop/ areas Empty

Back to top Go down

Donor Shop/ areas
Page 1 of 1