PostSubject: xlolx''s application   Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 am

hello

here is my apply:

Position Applying for:Chatbox Moderator

Name:Ruben

Forums & chat username & server username: xlolx - xlolx - x l o l x

What do you do best:

What do you enjoy: RsLock at all

Why do you want to be staff: well it got more reasons: 1. i want to help rslock and the staff team 2. i dont want the powers because they are mighty but i am only using them because i can help rslock with them 3. i think its very very cool!

Experience: well this gonna be a big storie xD but k : it started at the first time i joined a rsps... it was a small 1 and the owner was thewhitephat (phatkid)
he told me about being staff... i advertised for it as he said and that was the reason i getted staff there.. afther the server was being dead (SadSad) i moved on and found like 10 or 15 more servers where i was mod or admin on but they all were too smal thats why they died too... i moved to rs-ps.org self.. i saw chatbox and their staff.. i liked their powers and the way they handle the chat... i would do it better Wink but i came to rsps-creations 1 time and i got chatbox mod there and i did it good (owner told me) i getted promotion Very Happy
so i was CoS and it was a good feeling, but than i joined rslock... i saw it was better and bigger and i asked the owner of rsps-creations to come chek rslock out... he did and said lets join it (rsps-creations wasnt big at himself...) so i joined rslock... 1st time i was guest than the 1st change came and than i got chat member here on rslock Very Happy than there came a 3rd reset and i got chat mod here Very Happy than there camed an 4th change (not a succesfull 1) and i was guest.. their was for (lucky) me an 5th change and i am on it now and now i am chatbox member... 1 more thing: i owned a rsps with 25 players online every day but i had hosting problems so quitted...
i think this is my experience Very Happy

Are you committied to this server (Yes/No): yes.

Why or why NOT are you committied to this server: i help it to get more players and i want to help keep them..

Will you be on alot? Explain: i will be on as long as i can...
on my phone and on pc so it will be long... but i still got my study :S

i hope this will get accepted Very Happy
greetz, xlolx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rslock.org
xlolx

PostSubject: Re: xlolx''s application   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:41 pm

excuse me i typed i am chat member but im not :$
sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rslock.org

xlolx''s application