Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephanie Mod Apply :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie

Stephanie

Stephanie Mod Apply :) Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie Mod Apply :)   Stephanie Mod Apply :) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Position Applying for: Moderator

Name: Stephanie

Forums & chat username & server username: XxstephxX

What do you do best:Well I can code if needed but I think I would be a great mod since I have alot of experience on many other servers

What do you enjoy:I love skilling on rsps or rune Smile got 9 99s on runescape Smile

Why do you want to be staff:Because I like the server and I love helping new player's

Experience:Owner and creator of (fire-isle) old server like a year and half ago . plus I worked on silab garza source and I been co owner of jinrake scape (pvp planet)

Are you committied to this server (Yes/No):Don't know what it mean Very Happy sorry am french Razz

Why or why NOT are you committied to this server:

Will you be on alot? Explain:Well I can be on at least 3 hour's a day only starting college in junuary so yes I would be on pretty much, morning's some time and for sure 3 hour's per night plus am french so if french people's come and other staffs don't understand i'll be able to help them Smile Thanks for listening and Good luck to every 1 that applied

Last edited by Stephanie on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Mod Apply :)   Stephanie Mod Apply :) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:07 pm

I like this post but I'm going to have to talk to Justin on this. I see that you post alot, yet I see you post alot on the applications. Just be a little more active around the forums (get some more posts) and we will consiter it. I'm not saying we can officialy make you mod because we only have a very limited ammount of players meaning we dont want to make to many staff.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie

Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Mod Apply :)   Stephanie Mod Apply :) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 am

I can be forum mod for now .. it would do the job Smile would be able to help out thnks for reading btw
Back to top Go down
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Mod Apply :)   Stephanie Mod Apply :) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Yes, I will give you forum mod once I talk to you Smile --> reason: Lately you havnt been posting :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Mod Apply :)   Stephanie Mod Apply :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Mod Apply :)
Page 1 of 1