Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats going on?... Names Kyle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Convict13

Convict13

Whats going on?... Names Kyle Empty
PostSubject: Whats going on?... Names Kyle   Whats going on?... Names Kyle EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:36 am

Yo, Whats up everybody? The Name is Kyle. I live in the worst part of the beautiful state of California! I am a Soldier in the U.S. Army. I have a passion for video games, and RuneScape is one that has caught my attention for the longest of times. I Enjoy making new friends, seeing new playing and trying new things. I believe that life is about change, you can't be stuck in the past. Everyone one this RSPS seem to be pretty cool and very helpful. I just want to have a great time and enjoy my love for the game!

If you have anything you want to ask, or anything you want to know about me that I didn't say; I have no problem with you asking. Also if you don't mind, feel free to post a little about yourself in a reply so I can get to know you as well!

Ya'll know,
PFC Kyle Howard
Back to top Go down
Zero Reborn

Zero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?... Names Kyle   Whats going on?... Names Kyle EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:41 pm

hi welcome kyle
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?... Names Kyle   Whats going on?... Names Kyle EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi Kyle, i met u ingame and u seem like a cool dude
I hope u contribute to to the NewtronScape community!
WElcome =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?... Names Kyle   Whats going on?... Names Kyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats going on?... Names Kyle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: