Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HughJass

HughJass

Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  Empty
PostSubject: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:12 am

i was in the chatbox and the server randomly went off while i was fighting a friend "purple mad" so i went to the chat and started talking to cin and purple, then i said i was mad because server went off and he came
and started to disrespect me, this isnt the first time , i dont know why he does it i've said nothing to him..

prntscr. com/38z65
Back to top Go down
John
Player Moderator
Player Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 am

He has been warned
Back to top Go down
Luda
Owner
Owner
Luda

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rs-ps.niceboard.com
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Hmm, if this was part of the other situation I heard.. lol then I got told wrong..
Back to top Go down
Zero Reborn

Zero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 am

nice report, And that's wrong you disrespected me and many others I was talking to john about him pming me saying i was post spamming the forum, he's dumb I've always been number 1 poster and luda said i wasn't post spamming and I love how you told john i was, then you jumped in talking shit then i said stuff back congratz on your lies idiot.
Back to top Go down
HughJass

HughJass

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:36 am

proof?
Back to top Go down
Zero Reborn

Zero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:31 pm

i never took a ss because i really don't care but you told it wrong
Back to top Go down
HughJass

HughJass

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  Picsornohappem
Back to top Go down
Zero Reborn

Zero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:11 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:49 am

no offence but im with gamble.. lol you do spam post.. and you mouth gamble now.. your account has been banned for 3 days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is    Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is  Empty

Back to top Go down

Report on Zero Reborn or whatever his name is
Page 1 of 1