Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karils crossbow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveandpower

Karils crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Karils crossbow   Karils crossbow EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:45 am

I am not entirely sure if in real RS you can do this or not...but I am fairly sure you are not supposed to be able to use rune arrows with it I can equip rune arrows and they can be used with the crossbow.

EDIT:

Secondly, karils crossbow does NOT range from a distance it runs up to the monster like melee
Back to top Go down
Convict13

Convict13

Karils crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karils crossbow   Karils crossbow EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Loveandpower wrote:
I am not entirely sure if in real RS you can do this or not...but I am fairly sure you are not supposed to be able to use rune arrows with it I can equip rune arrows and they can be used with the crossbow.

EDIT:

Secondly, karils crossbow does NOT range from a distance it runs up to the monster like melee

The running up to a monster might be a cause/effect of the rune arrows?... Does it have the same effect with a bolt rack or other type of ammo?
Back to top Go down
Loveandpower

Karils crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karils crossbow   Karils crossbow EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:23 am

Convict13 wrote:
Loveandpower wrote:

EDIT:

The running up to a monster might be a cause/effect of the rune arrows?... Does it have the same effect with a bolt rack or other type of ammo?

same effect with bolt racks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karils crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karils crossbow   Karils crossbow Empty

Back to top Go down

Karils crossbow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Report Bug-
Jump to: