Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!

Go down 
+2
Luda
Mod Alex G
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Alex G

Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! Empty
PostSubject: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Name:

Forums & chat username & server username:

What do you do best: I'm doing the best, i think it's helping players.

What do you enjoy: I enjoy to make friends, help, i got a reason to enjoy helping : When i firstly joined RSPS, i didn't know nothing, but no-one helped me, so i was doing all by my own, learned how to spawn/code/ect.. And i want to help new players too.

Why do you want to be staff: Because i was staff in one server, thought i was staff in it for like 5 months, it shutted down already like 3 months.

Experience: 5 Years

Are you committied to this server (Yes/No): Yes

Why or why NOT are you committied to this server: I don't know how to explain, i'm too good to be true. Laughing

Will you be on alot? Explain: Yeah as much as i can, i'm soon gonna buy iPad 2 so i can play even when i'm not at home.
Back to top Go down
Luda
Owner
Owner
Luda

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Thank you alex, your moderator application was greatly appreciated, welcome to the server. I see you are still new, so i will give you some time to explore the server and everything before we promote you. the application was great and we hope you can help us alot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rs-ps.niceboard.com
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Luda, don't just go accepting random people on me Laughing. The application was ok, could use more detail, he still has one post and to me that's not good. On the application outline it says 20+ posts. Obvesly he didn't follow that. Yes 20 posts can seem like alot but it's really not. To me this application would of been denied but consitering luda alredy accepted it

DENIED!

Reason: Even though luda accepted it you wont be getting moderator any time soon, you see the reason is because you havnt gotten any posts since I put this. This means that you are unactive and will not get moderator anytime soon Smile

Last edited by mike on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to be edited..)
Back to top Go down
Zero Reborn

Zero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:01 pm

he's is still missing some answers lol.
Back to top Go down
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:10 pm

yes.. tbh im not to happy about it either haha
Back to top Go down
HughJass

HughJass

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:25 pm

why did you accept then 1) not filled out, 2) he has no experience with server 3) who is he?
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:34 pm

WEll cuz luda accepted it and Luda is god on this server so yeah
Hail Luda!
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:34 pm

oh and the ipad doesnt support flash player so unless u pay 10$ for cloud browser u wont be playing any rsps anytime soon on ipad
Back to top Go down
HughJass

HughJass

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 pm

this report is sad, the fact it was accepted is the most sad part
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:47 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:48 pm

we shall see how he performs in the field
Back to top Go down
HughJass

HughJass

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 pm

double post again >.>
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:56 pm

meh, i alw3ays find the need to edit or correct myself. im kind of a perfectionist
Back to top Go down
HughJass

HughJass

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 pm

"edit" option is available
Back to top Go down
Zero Reborn

Zero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 pm

kinda a weird way to accept because luda thinks he's 19 and is mature maybe hmm.
Back to top Go down
HughJass

HughJass

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 am

Zero Reborn wrote:
kinda a weird way to accept because luda thinks he's 19 and is mature maybe hmm.

Agreed.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 am

Re-edited my approval/denial Smile Very Happy

APPLICATION LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!   Mod Alex G's Moderator Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Alex G's Moderator Application!
Page 1 of 1