Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days) Empty
PostSubject: KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days)   KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Position Applying for:In Game Player Moderator

Name:Jay Bvlgari

Forums & chat username & server username:Forum username= KaiserTiger Game Username=KaiserTiger I usually join the chat "support" but if i were to make my own it would probably be "market", a place where people can socialize, ask questions, ask prices, and sell/buy things

What do you do best:Help others with anything (Advice, manual labor, etc.)

What do you enjoy:Having fun weather it be playing online or hanging out with friends

Why do you want to be staff:I like to help out new servers and i believe this one has alot of potential

Experience:I was a mod in HatchetScape, Godzhell, and SoulSplit

Are you committied to this server (Yes/No):Yes

Why or why NOT are you committied to this server:Because this server is a great server and has potential to become something great. I want to help it along it's way

Will you be on alot? Explain:Yes. I use my laptop alot for Homework, Studies, etc. and i carry it around whereever i go. I have free periods during school times and i will be able to go on. In addition i will always be on on weekends and wednsdays especially. I will do my best to post on forums and be active alot.

Reason for repost is that ive become more active on forums. I realize that i havent been as active as a mod should be and i apoligize. Im in senior year of high school and things can pile up. However , that doesnt change the fact that i will dedicated at least 2 hours a day to this server
Back to top Go down
Zero Reborn

Zero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days)   KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Supported
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days)   KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Thank you =D ur a helpfull mod and im not just saying that
ur always active and u have most posts
i wish some of the staff at other rsps were as nice and caring as u
Back to top Go down
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days)   KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Approved!

Reason: Nice app, I like how it was organized and informatinal. 27 posts.. we need them kind of people that are active enough to help out Smile. We will find out what happends when the server gets back on and stuffz
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days)   KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks mike, i realized that in order to be a good mod not only u need to be nice and watnot, u need to be active on forums as well as game. Btw can anyone contact Luda irl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days)   KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days) Empty

Back to top Go down

KaiserTiger's new mod app (Ive become more active in past few days)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: