Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justins perm mod app

Go down 
+2
HughJass
Justin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Justins perm mod app Empty
PostSubject: Justins perm mod app   Justins perm mod app EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Position Applying for: Chat box Moderator

Name: Justin

Forums & chat username & server username: Justin, Justin, Justin (Xat Id: justizzle10 (181521366) )

What do you do best: I talk to people in a polite way and can talk about lots of things without getting frustrated.

What do you enjoy: I enjoy every moment of life. Life's to short, When life gives you skittles throw them at peoples faces and said taste the fricken rainbow!

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I'm a very loyal player to the server and the community, I try my best to show it every single day i get on and love doing it.

Experience: I"ve been around rs-ps's sense 08 when they started being created popularly and been staff on alot.

Are you committied to this server (Yes/No): Yes, Very

Why or why NOT are you committied to this server: I'm very committed to this server because i play it everyday i check to make sure we got players and i advertise every minute i can.

Will you be on alot? Explain: I will be on everyday because honestly i have nothing better to do and its super fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newtronscape.com
HughJass

HughJass

PostSubject: Re: Justins perm mod app   Justins perm mod app EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Decent app. good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Zero Reborn

Zero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Justins perm mod app   Justins perm mod app EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 pm

good luck.
Back to top Go down
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

PostSubject: Re: Justins perm mod app   Justins perm mod app EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm

wat they said
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justins perm mod app   Justins perm mod app EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Thanks guys love the positive support
Back to top Go down
http://www.newtronscape.com
Stephanie

Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Justins perm mod app   Justins perm mod app EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:57 am

Just 1 thing why are you posting little reply's like lol . yeh gl... it's called post spam .. but w.e gl dude.
Back to top Go down
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

PostSubject: Re: Justins perm mod app   Justins perm mod app EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:43 pm

stephanie is right.. what the fuck gamble, I thought you didn't "spam" post tbh both them posts that you guys spamed are deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justins perm mod app   Justins perm mod app Empty

Back to top Go down

Justins perm mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: