Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Welcome To RsLock Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By: Luda

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KaiserTiger Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger

KaiserTiger Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: KaiserTiger Mod Application   KaiserTiger Mod Application EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Position Applying for:In Game Player Moderator

Name:Jay Bvlgari

Forums & chat username & server username:Forum username= KaiserTiger Game Username=KaiserTiger I usually join the chat "support" but if i were to make my own it would probably be "market", a place where people can socialize, ask questions, ask prices, and sell/buy things

What do you do best:Help others with anything (Advice, manual labor, etc.)

What do you enjoy:Having fun weather it be playing online or hanging out with friends

Why do you want to be staff:I like to help out new servers and i believe this one has alot of potential

Experience:I was a mod in HatchetScape, Godzhell, and SoulSplit

Are you committied to this server (Yes/No):Yes

Why or why NOT are you committied to this server:Because this server is a great server and has potential to become something great. I want to help it along it's way

Will you be on alot? Explain:Yes. I use my laptop alot for Homework, Studies, etc. and i carry it around whereever i go. I have free periods during school times and i will be able to go on. In addition i will always be on on weekends and wednsdays especially.
Back to top Go down
mike
Owner
Owner
mike

KaiserTiger Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: KaiserTiger Mod Application   KaiserTiger Mod Application EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 pm

DENIED!

Reason: You need to be more active (more posts)
Back to top Go down

KaiserTiger Mod Application
Page 1 of 1